- My wife and I recently had business in Gloucester and booked three nights at the Vista Motel. We found the rates reasonable, the room was clean and comfortable and the views of Good Harbor beach were spectacular. The office staff was polite and friendly. I only wish the weather was warmer, so we could have enjoyed sitting outside with a cold beverage. I can’t wait to go back in the summer! Thank you for a wonderful stay. Chris L.
- A view of the pool and Good Harbor Beach
To make a reservation please call 978-281-3410 or click button below to book online.
- Check in 2 p.m., Check out 11 a.m.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include 11.7% state and local lodging tax.
- Each additional person please add $10 per night.
- Rollaway beds are available at nominal fee.
- Children under 10 stay free!
- Pets are permitted in designated first-floor efficiencies. Certain fees and restrictions apply. You may not leave the pet unattended in the room at any time even in a crate.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends, Memorial Day through Halloween, and a 3-night minimum on selected holiday weekends.
- Please note: We cannot accommodate any groups taking more than three rooms. This includes group members that book individually. This ensures the quiet enjoyment of the motel for all of our guests.
All rooms at the Vista are smoke free and smoking is not be allowed on any patios or balconies.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
A one-night advance payment is required to guarantee your reservation.This deposit is refundable less a $6.50 processing fee as long as you call to cancel more than seven days prior to your first nights stay. Should you cancel within the seven-day period we will make every effort to resell your room; however, you may be required to forfeit your full deposit. Cancellations within seven days of your first night’s stay are subject to a $25 cancellation fee and the remainder of your deposit will be returned to you.