NEW! Use Our Online Booking Tool ~ You can find it on the Rate Schedule page. Check it out!
Attention: Due to our exciting pool renovation there may be room closures this spring. Bookings in March, April and May are subject to room changes based on such closures, however you will be notified of any change so that you may cancel with no fee if you so desire.
Common Questions About The Vista Motel
- Vista Motel Policies
Is there a minimum stay required?
- A 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends, Memorial Day through Halloween, and a 3-night minimum on selected holiday weekends.
What is your Deposit & Cancellation Policy?A one-night advance payment is required to guarantee your reservation. This deposit is refundable less a $6.50 processing fee as long as you call to cancel more than seven days prior to your first nights stay. Should you cancel within the seven-day period we will make every effort to resell your room; however, you may be required to forfeit your full deposit. Cancellations within seven days of your first night’s stay are subject to a $25 cancellation fee and the remainder of your deposit will be returned to you.What are your rates based on?
What about pets?Pets are permitted in designated first-floor efficiencies. Certain fees and restrictions apply. You may not leave the pet unattended in the room at any time even in a crate.Which credit cards do you accept?We accept VISA, MasterCard, America Express, Diners Club and Discover.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include 11.7% state and local lodging tax.
- Each additional person please add $10 per night.
- Rollaway beds are available at nominal fee.
- Children under 10 stay free!