NEW! Use Our Online Booking Tool ~ You can find it at the bottom
of the Rate Schedule page. Check it out!
Common Questions About The Vista Motel
- Vista Motel Policies
Is there a minimum stay required?
- A 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends, Memorial Day through Halloween, and a 3-night minimum on selected holiday weekends.
What is your Deposit & Cancellation Policy?A one-night advance payment is required to guarantee your reservation. This deposit is refundable less a $6.50 processing fee as long as you call to cancel more than seven days prior to your first nights stay. Should you cancel within the seven-day period we will make every effort to resell your room; however, you may be required to forfeit your full deposit. Cancellations within seven days of your first night’s stay are subject to a $25 cancellation fee and the remainder of your deposit will be returned to you.What are your rates based on?
What about pets?Pets are permitted in designated first-floor efficiencies. Certain fees and restrictions apply. You may not leave the pet unattended in the room at any time even in a crate.Which credit cards do you accept?We accept VISA, MasterCard, America Express, Diners Club and Discover.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include 11.7% state and local lodging tax.
- Each additional person please add $10 per night.
- Rollaway beds are available at nominal fee.
- Children under 10 stay free!