What we are doing to keep our guests and staff safe.
We are following the guidelines provided by the state and the CDC in order to provide a clean and comfortable environment for our guests and staff. We are thrilled to be open for the season and we realize that it will be different both now and in the future. To find our more, open this link.
Here are some of the protocols we are putting in place
- Staff will always wear a mask and they are trained in proper hand washing and sanitizing. They are also aware of COVID-19 symptoms and encouraged to stay home if they do not feel well.
- High touch areas such as the pool gate, door knobs, hand rails, trash cans, pool furniture and patio furniture will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Breakfast will be served at our new grab-n-go window on the new patio.
- The pool is open and heated but we will enforce social distancing and may have to limit the number of guests in the pool and pool area. We regret that we are not able to offer our changing room this season.
- Ice and water will still be available but we will ask you to allow a staff member to get them for you.
- We have removed bedspreads and added a pillow cover that will be washed between each stay. Additionally, paper pads and pens as well as directories have been removed from the room.
- We are asking guests to wear a mask outside of their room and encourage social distancing. You will see signage around the property to support this.
- In the office we have installed a plexiglass pane to protect you and staff. A plexi pane is at the breakfast window as well.
- Rooms will be left vacant for at least 24 hours between stays, sometimes longer if possible.
- Each room will receive additional sanitizing and disinfecting after each check out. When you enter your room you will see a sticker on the door noting that it has been “Cleaned with Care”.
- You will receive a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizing gel at check in and a spray bottle of hand sanitizer and paper towels have been placed in each room for use during your stay.
- We are currently installing bottles of hand sanitizing gel at various point around the property.
This is the new normal! If you have questions or concerns, please call. We are happy to expand on all of what we are doing and if there is anything that you need in addition, we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
On the lighter side, please enjoy these recent photos of The Vista!